Ceduna offers an outstanding lifestyle for its residents and visitors with a wide range of sporting and recreational facilities. White sandy beaches are ideal for swimming, surfing, water-skiing, sail boarding, sailing, boating and of course the fishing!
- Complimentary crab nets and bait
- 4 kilometer Foreshore Walking Trail.
- Boat Charters and fishing tours tailored to your interests.
- Catch your own Fish or Crabs or buy fresh from the local fishermen.
- Discover the Mystery of the Secret Coast, The Nullabor and The Outback with a chartered Air Tour from Ceduna.
- Enjoy fresh oysters grown in our pristine waters.
- Whale Watch in style from the “Head of the Bight” platform.
- Enjoy some 4wd adventures in the outback, sand hills and beaches.
- Explore National Parks either coastal or inland.
- Visit the Arts and Cultural centre featuring local artists.
- See a collection of pioneering memorabilia at the Historical museum.
For more information on all things Ceduna, please visit the link below: